domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Tel: +27-78-4619-968.
Email: helenjack@webmail.co.za

Dear Sir/Madam,
URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

After my official enquiry from the foreign trade office of the chambers of commerce
& industry here in Johannesburg South Africa, I decided to contact you but I did not
disclose the intention to anyone else because of the delicate nature of the
project.I found your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to
solicit for your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and
transfer of US$45,000,000.00(Forty-five million) to your country within the next few
days.

Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I am a high placed
official working with Department of (Finance & Economic Affairs) in Johannesburg. I
am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to
transfer this sum of money. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more
details about this profitable business investment until I get your response by
email, please if you can take out a moment of your very busy schedule today to
respond back to my private email below for more details and include your private
telephone number in your response which I will highly appreciate. This fund accrued
legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private
connections.

The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from the bank here in South Africa to
any overseas beneficiary confirmed by us as associate/receiver. By virtue of my
position as a civil servant in my country, I cannot acquire this money in my name.
Because as a high placed civil servant, I am not allowed by the civil service
codewhichof conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside of our shores. On the
other hand,it is not safe for me to keep the money here due to unstable political
environment.I have been mandated to look for an overseas silent partner who could
work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the
reason for this email.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1)
25% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the
transfer, while the remaining 70% belongs to me and 5% will be set aside to repay
any expenses made in the process of transferring the funds to your country You will
be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your account in
your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it
would be appreciated if you could also help me with advices and direction on
investing into profitable ventures in your country.

However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist me
with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me
my part of the money. The transaction, although discreet, is legitimate and the
money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents
showing the legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be effected as soon
as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your
interest for processing the transfer.

I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not
expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is
legitimate and without any risks either to me or yourself.Please, give me your
response immediately by returning this mail through my alternative email address.
helenjack@webmail.co.za

Yours Faithfully,
Miss. Helen Jack.
Finance & Economic Affairs Dept. (South Africa)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario