Need more reasons why you should read The Lancet? • The journal is currently ranked second in the general medicine category (ISI Journal Citation Reports, 2009), which makes it one of the world's leading medical journals.
• The Lancet remains independent without affiliation to a medical or scientific organization, ensuring our coverage is truly impartial.
• Gain a professional edge by receiving the highest standard and most clinically relevant articles published across the full breadth of global medicine.
• All articles are stringently peer-reviewed and edited for scientific and clinical relevance. Many of the articles published in The Lancet are practice changing and policy changing.
• Fast-Tracked articles are published first online and live on thelancet.com before the print issue, reaching over 1.9 million registered users
• Fast-Tracked articles are published within 4 weeks of submission, bringing you ground-breaking research when you need it most
• Dig deeper into key global issues by listening to The Lancet Podcast featuring editorial staff and interviews with the study authors of key papers
Since 1823 our mission has been to publish the best medical science in the world with a zeal to counter the forces that undermine the values of medicine, be they political, social, or commercial. We seek to publish high-quality clinical trials that will alter medical practice, and our commitment to international health ensures that research and analysis from all regions of the world is widely covered.
Stay informed with the independent and authoritative voice in global medicine. For more information visit: www.thelancet.com
Most read articles via TheLancet.com*
Below are the Top 10 most read articles from The Lancet in 2010 to date.
You are receiving this email because you are a registered user on TheLancet.com and opted in to receive related information from TheLancet.com. This email has been sent from The Lancet, Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, registered in England with registered number 1982084.
To update your profile, click here, log in with your username and password, and amend your preferences. If you are unable to remember your log-in details, you can unsubscribe by clicking here.
Forgotten your password? Click here - for a reminder.