viernes, 9 de julio de 2010

Dear Beloved

Dear Beloved,

Good day to you and your family, i am sorry to disturb you but i feel
deeply in my heart that you are that individual that i have been seeking
hence my contact to you for a blessing that you are about to recieve and
also share with people that might be in need. My name is Mr. Ehab Elbalawi
a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I
have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous.

I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was
the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I know now that
there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in
the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from how i have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property
and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few
closefriends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so,I have
decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of
the last good deeds I do on earth. I want to believe that you will be
capable of handling this task for me.I will wait to hear from you and
ALLAH will bless you as you decide to do this. I await your urgent
response, while thanking you in anticipation for accepting to be used by
GOD for this humane cause.


Thank you
Ehab Elbalawi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario